Do you believe in yourself? If so, how strong or weak is your self-belief?

• Very strong.
  • Strong.
  • Average.
    Vote C
  • Weak.
    Vote D
  • Very weak.
    Vote E

811

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm just going to put strong. I'd say very strong but i don't consider myself to be the smartest, strongest, or most talented. But what i do lack in these areas i make up for in drive and tenacity. When i put my mind to something no one can match my will to achieve. My problem is finding endeavors worthy of my all out effort.

• God doesn’t make junk. I believe I am the best version of myself yet I still identify and improve small aspects continuously.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate all this self belief crap. Truth is you have to have a realistic grasp of your abilities. Graveyards are full of people who died because their self belief outstrips their ability. People with a very strong sense of self belief tend to be too dumb to think things through and accept their own limitations.