Do you believe in yourself? If so, how strong or weak is your self-belief?

• Very strong.
    Vote A
  • Strong.
    Vote B
  • Average.
    Vote C
  • Weak.
    Vote D
  • Very weak.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm just going to put strong. I'd say very strong but i don't consider myself to be the smartest, strongest, or most talented. But what i do lack in these areas i make up for in drive and tenacity. When i put my mind to something no one can match my will to achieve. My problem is finding endeavors worthy of my all out effort.

0|1
    0|0
  • God doesn’t make junk. I believe I am the best version of myself yet I still identify and improve small aspects continuously.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate all this self belief crap. Truth is you have to have a realistic grasp of your abilities. Graveyards are full of people who died because their self belief outstrips their ability. People with a very strong sense of self belief tend to be too dumb to think things through and accept their own limitations.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I strongly believe in myself, sometimes I’ve been amazed of the things I’ve been capable of doing that I never thought I would even have the strength to do.

0|3
    0|0
  • Average- weak. I'm not my biggest supporter.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Aim for it.

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

I just said the first statement as advice just cause I thought it was something that not everyone sees at first, no offense meant

• 5 d ago

Thanks guys, I'm working on it.

• My belief in myself is so so strong... but I can’t be myself in front of others! I am more confident than everyone I know... I am the friend all my friends turn too... and forget about what I want for others... which tells me I’m strong!

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't it be both very strong AND very weak? Like what if both your confidence is strong and your self doubt has been taking HGH?

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in what God says about me and who God is to me.

1|1
    0|2
  • I know myself better than most people ever do. I have accepted my shortcomings that I cannot change. Therefore I trust in my decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand my limits to which I intend to aim for and eventually surpass to create new limits.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in myself but know the ONE who has given me my abilities.

0|0
    0|1
  • I believe in myself somewhat, it is variable for me.
    But i do have strong morals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I am more experienced and seen the hardships of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in myself like I believe I am alive and well right now. S-E-L-F Go self Go self!! 🏆✊️✊️🏆

0|0
    0|0
  • STRONG ENOUGH. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote A. Super strong

0|1
    0|0
  • It varies a lot of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's say about a B+, so "strong".