Hello Everyone, I'm New Here. Any Advice?

This is my first day on this site and i'm glad to meet you all! (^J^)
So do you have any advice for someone new on this site?
Any advice would be appreciated! <3

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the questions are pointless and repetitive. But if you stick around you will find those who are genuine and good at giving advice, also asking great questions.

Since you are a female, watch out for incels (woman hater) and mgtow (they will sometimes post something against female).

If anyone ever post offensive comments, report it to a moderator or simply click on the 3 dots beside it and report.

• 5 d ago

Thank you! ^u^ I really do hope I can find a lot of people here who can give me advice because I really do need some. Also nice to meet you! (^J^) and yes i will be careful on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello welcome to GAG , I'm Darren from Southwestern Pennsylvania
    located on the East Coast of the United States. My advice is if you
    get too many private messages make your account private with your
    settings or report the person who contact you with nasty talk and
    yes if someone responds to you with bad opinions , comments you
    can delete them. If you need any information we are here to help.