Hello Everyone, I'm New Here. Any Advice?

Hello Everyone, I'm New Here. Any Advice?

This is my first day on this site and i'm glad to meet you all! (^J^)
So do you have any advice for someone new on this site?
Any advice would be appreciated! <3

2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the questions are pointless and repetitive. But if you stick around you will find those who are genuine and good at giving advice, also asking great questions.

Since you are a female, watch out for incels (woman hater) and mgtow (they will sometimes post something against female).

If anyone ever post offensive comments, report it to a moderator or simply click on the 3 dots beside it and report.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Thank you! ^u^ I really do hope I can find a lot of people here who can give me advice because I really do need some. Also nice to meet you! (^J^) and yes i will be careful on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello welcome to GAG , I'm Darren from Southwestern Pennsylvania
    located on the East Coast of the United States. My advice is if you
    get too many private messages make your account private with your
    settings or report the person who contact you with nasty talk and
    yes if someone responds to you with bad opinions , comments you
    can delete them. If you need any information we are here to help.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Be truthful and honest! Ask questions and don’t fear or judge the answer. And answer questions with facts and honesty... I’d advise you to answer every question you can and think that what you write could change that persons thoughts in an instance! We come here to ask questions we can’t ask our closest!

1|0
    0|0
  • Howdy 😊.
    Don't take this site too seriously. There are genuine helpers on this site along with idiots and trolls so watch out.
    Anywho, welcome to GirlsAskGuys and enjoy your experience 😄.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey there and welcome 😊

I've only been on this site for about 2 weeks now. It's a pretty cool idea and it's Interesting seeing what people have to say about certain questions. Plus some of the responses can be quite funny as well..

Main thing to remember is not to take all comments seriously and to enjoy yourself I guess.

I've noticed that the questions circulating eventually get a little repetitive and boring, so yeah I guess the trick is to come up with some cool questions to ask..

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take everything seriously and avoid the trolls

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont take things personally
    be honest
    and yeah thats about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Well welcome 😁, just don't take anything seriously and listen to some good advices. (There are pervs here too, just ignore them).

0|0
    0|0
  • have fun and don’t let this be your only source of answers (read opinions) about anything

1|0
    0|0
  • keep the opinions public. Hello, welcome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep your dms closed lol

2|0
    0|0
  • What's up biatch!!! Welcome to GAG

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes