If there was a country that only women lived and another country where men lived do you think they would go to war?

211

211
  • No, they will just have an annual orgy and conceive a LOT of babies..

• 3 d ago

Orgies with who? Only the top men so uglies wouldn’t be invited.

• 3 d ago

Naww I’ve never seen any evidence that girls reach the same level of horniness as guys, we can literally make the ugliest girl look hot. I don’t think girls can do that without him being in a Ferrari

• 3 d ago

Yeah, I was kinda just fantasizing there haha

• If you are right handed and, when you woke up in the morning, you discovered that you had grown a third arm in the middle of your back, would you still use your right hand to wipe your ass?

• Probably. Men have gone to war over getting women before.

• 3 d ago

But this a war against women

• 3 d ago

If the war was fair like the women where stronger than us it would be more consensual sex.

• 3 d ago

What makes you say that? Plus piling on presumptions and what ifs doesn’t do much other than raw speculation

• if that was the case it would be for a reason the only reason there would be a war is if one side or both needed more population as they were only losing population but it would probably be the first rape war

• 3 d ago

Maybe men should go to a different planet far from any assess to women

• 3 d ago

yea its just then the guys would get raped so they would have to come to resolution were like once a year they just have a sexfest

• 3 d ago

Yeah maybe the women would take advantage of men but men are problem solvers by nature so we’d figure out a way to defeat them.

• No, tourism would swiftly solve any reproductive issues so it would depend on a lot more than just sex.

• The male country would go to war with the female country, conquering them and taking wives.
    It's just the natural course.

• Nope.
    I guess women would have enough internal conflicts.😝

• No. They'd both die out in a generation.

• We would definitely go to war lol💙🖤💜

• Would be a short war

• 3 d ago

We’d have to get rid of emotions first in order to kill all women. But I believe it can be done

• Make love not war

• No, I don't think they would.

• 3 d ago

I don't know women already hate when men have more than them so if we live on our own and started advancing quickly I think women would do something about it.

• 3 d ago

Okay. That's your opinion, I guess.

As someone else pointed out, they would die after the first generation, though. If they would survive several generations Id say they'd probably go to war eventually

• 3 d ago

Yes that would a problem no women means no babies unless we signed a deal that said we hand over sperm in exchange for men, the women get to keep the women

• No, but the women wouldn't last long tho... since,.. you know... men do the heavier work like hunting and machinery for food and such.

All the women would probably be vegan tho, you know, the easy stuff.