How weak are you from 1 to 10 ? 1 is the weakest?

1 d ago
People i meant personality not body !

04

04
  • It depends on which part of the body we're measuring. I'm still very fast sprinter and can jump much longer and higher than most teenagers, let alone my age (39 now, my profile is a joke). But if we're talking upper body, I'm not so strong. That makes it hard to rank.

• 1 d ago

My grip strength is around 70kg (~154lbs) with a hand dynamometer. I had to work on that a lot because I got to a measly 30kg (below average) at one point when I was weakest in the upper body. My bench is around 180lbs for 1RM which isn't so amazing, and I can do around 300lbs deadlift probably because of my legs more than anything else but that still isn't very amazing. I can do 800lbs leg press for more than one rep (I haven't tested my 1RM yet) but most of my strength is in my legs.

My upper body is like this now and it's my weakest part:

I would say maybe like 6/10 or something (maybe a little more given my age), but maybe 8.5 (maybe even higher for my age) if we talk lower body. I might not win any grappling fights, but I can run away and few people would ever catch me. :-D

• 1 d ago

My relative strength is decent, I think, I can do many chest-to-bar pull-ups and still dunk standard basket rim even though I'm a measly 5'7. But I am no so strong at resisting weights much heavier than my own body, especially when using the upper body. In particular I am weak at pulling motions (my biceps and lats are not so big).

• 1 d ago

>> People i meant personality not body !

Oh that's tough. I got this for an "emotional age" quiz recently:

And some people might conclude from this that I'm quite "strong" in mind, but I am sometimes and stupid in situations that don't demand strength and maturity. I like to have lots of fun when it doesn't hurt anybody. I am decent at resolving conflicts and stepping up to the plate when things are tough. I like to think I'm a problem-solver in those scenarios. But when there is no problem to solve, I am like a kid. :-D

• 0...

• May be 5.
    Not sure.
    Its how others take me.

• 7...