No one on this earth is perfect so why do people drive to be? Why does my mom come at me like she always mad for like no reason?

I’m so far from perfect or normal. I’m weird I like being around new people talking to strangers trying new things doing different things. Also like my alone time don’t have a problem being by myself I enjoy my own company been like that since I was little. I like being on my time. She gets upset she takes it out on me. Sometimes threatens to hurt me when she really angry and tells me I have gotten worse and I need to go see someone but I feel she needs to go see someone not me. I have gotten to where in my life I can’t have negative unloving hurtful people including family I know people say family everything and yes I get that but if someone is not healthy or going with some stuff or whatever it is then you need to observe and you have to decide what’s best for you. Do we know what love is bc it seems like everyone does more of hating others and putting down and disrespecting and not being loyal to one another. Love more

10