What's your morn routine?

I'm just wondering what does everyone morning routine look like before you start the day. I'm pretty lazy so my day starts with my dog pawing at my door to get in because my brother left for work and now he wants to use me to sleep in my bed. So after I let him we sleep for a couple hours till like 8/9 and I sit in bed and watch t. v. for a couple hours shower and get dressed for work.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ○ wake up @ 8 am, take meds
    ○ cuddle w/ my cat for a few minutes while browsing social media
    ○ shower, brush teeth
    ○ get dressed (dress code at work is all black, but school days I can wear whatever I want)
    ○ do hair and makeup
    ○ eat breakfast, feed my cat and hamster
    ○ leave for work or school

on weekends I usually wake up at like noon and spend the entire day in my pajamas.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10:15am:wake up get dressed brush teeth+hair
    10:20: get a ride to school and do makeup
    Thats all

0|0
    0|0
  • Wake up get to the bathroom , take my coffee , head to uni
    If I dont have uni I just sleep all day and wake up all night i dont really have much of a life

0|0
    0|0
  • Wake up, use mobile, some exercise, mediatation and a nice long walk in park, then games (mobile) them nice food and get to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get up, bathe, make breakfast, brush my teeth, prepare my stuff for school then head out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's dogs outside, stretch, let em in. Go work out. Shower. Get dressed. Eat head to work

0|0
    0|0
  • well i had to switch it up , also since im not living with my grandma and her boyfriend anymore

before i was had a baby , sleep late at 1am and wake up at 9 and stay in bed for an other hour , since someone was in the bathroom and they took a long time, check my phone and then get up wash my face , brush my hair before going into the kitchen to see if i want anything to eat. then brush my teeth after.

now
    i go to sleep at 10 and wake up every hour and then wake up early to check on the baby and change him, feed him and etc , and then head downstair for breakfast and always checking the news , after i go wash my face , brush my hair and then brush my teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • wake up, masturbate, make coffee, drink coffee, masturbate, shower get dressed go to school, come home, masturbate, watch tv, eat dinner, masturbate, go to bed.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wake up at 8 am make a quick green smoothie, go to the gym, go home eat a healthy breakfast and take a shower and then my skin care routine.

haha
    jk

I dont have one cos i wake up at 1 pm.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes