28 d

MY DREAM - Wouldn't it be nice if there were no violent crime in the world?

Yes, I know, I'm just a dreamer, but if they're nice dreams, isn't it still worth it?

What if you could walk down the street, or even a dark ally, at any time of the night or day and never ever have to fear anything bad ever happening to you?

What if you met a rich handsome boy and he just bought you a diamond necklace and a 4 carat diamond engagement ring and you could show them off and wear them anywhere and everywhere and never have to worry that someone may knock you out or pull out a weapon so that they could take them from you?

How about if you are a young beautiful really talkative people person and traveled alone across Europe meeting and talking to everyone with no fear of saying that you are alone and having no fear that some bad person might try to take advantage of that and do some harm to you.

Just think if there were no such thing as rape, murder or any other violence.

Yes, I know, I'm just a dreamer, and maybe this is a wasted post that should have never been written, but I'd still like to know, if they're nice dreams, isn't it still worth it?

A. YES! It would be so nice if your dream where true!
B. No, I'm not a dreamer, I deal only in reality, nice try anyway
C. D**n it Laurie, why do you keep wasting your time with some of your meaningless posts? Live in the real world for once.
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the DREAMER survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
19
5