7 d

Is there any limit to what your imagination can conceive? Do you have a wild imagination, or are you more practical in your thought patterns?

I know this may be a hard question to answer but I am thinking that some people have no difficulty thinking outside the box, while yet others have a lot of trouble doing so.

What does your imagination allow?

Are you a dreamer with a wild imagination or are you more down to earth and practical without time for such mundane activities?

Please don't hold back your imagination in answering this question! ... PLEASE!

A. OMG! I have one of the wildest imaginations on earth! There is no limit to what I can dream up in the world of my imagination!
B. No, I am totally a practical person. I don't have time for day dreaming and imagining things.
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Imagination" survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
7 d
Love the battle music.

That is how magnificence begins!
44
14