Am I depressed or is this some teen thing?

penguin_14
Ever since I had this episode during class that everyone hated me and ever since then about 3 times a day I just feel sad and useless. Sometimes I just wanna cry, others I dont wanna eat and the rest I cuss myself out and talk down about me because Im used to other people doing this. Am i just being to emotional or does this happen to other people? And if so can you guys help me out?
1 y
do you guys think because me and my boyfriend haven't texted less and lesser could be apart of this?
1 y
by the way guys i messed up my dob. so is it normal to get depression for 13-15 year olds?
11 mo
So I did ask my mom about it and she said she would take me to see someone, that was like a month ago and it seems like I have gotten worse
11 mo
It's been 24 days since I posted this and for the past 2 days I been crying non stop and my mom said she got me a person but that was like a week ago
10 mo
Hi...
6
3