9 d

Hear me out don't assume im self diagnosing, but here's a question mark coz I can't post this if I dont?

im going to a psychiatrist this week so your opinions won't make me believe i have a certain diagnosis anyways the question is what does it sound like to you.

so my eating has always been a M E S S and i end up restricting then binging then hating myself so much, it comes and goes, im fine and then all of a sudden its like food revolves around me and its taking over my life. i have been underweight before, and apparently i was "really skinny" but i looked the same and i still think about it everyday but im just too useless to commit to one thing.

next my mOoDs yay!
last year i was a bit more worse, at school i had a difficult time containing my mood swings, i would always break down in a "reckless way" at times i was hyper sexual and took my shirt off while hanging with a boy infront of a lotta people. ngl then i felt like a sex adict and i just couldnt live without it. i kinda messed all of that up but the way i would lash out was swearing at the teachers, one time i stabbed myself with a pen because i felt so much energy, i punched myself. i was a complete mess

i've been absolutely depressed and then crying out of nowhere shouting at my mum about how ugly the people at my school are and that they should die and uhhhh some other stuff, so basically i haven't been to school in weeks because i feel like everyone hates me because theyre acting sooo fucking strange around me because of some rumors or something i dont know, i feel abandoned, that i have no one, that i only have my mum and therapist. i haven't talked to anyone in weeks. im scared.

oh and uh i get real distracted and my minds just fkn racing with thoughts and im typing this real fast so sorry that this is a bit sloppy thabkyou!!

ohhh and my mood changes prettttty fast
1
0