10 d

Have you ever been made fun of for doing something that has/had good intention to which you don't understand what's so funny about it?

A few years back i used to get made fun of by certain peeps, even some of my (friends), for doing yoga because they'd see it as a thing for women.

When i posted some pics of me doing some of the Asanas for the first time, i started getting msgs from peeps asking me to teach them, even from those that made fun of me lol ­čśů­čśÄ

I don't have those pics anymore cos it's been so long but when i start doing it again, if my depression lets me, i'll post them.
3
2