26 d

Do you ever feel like society has made it nearly impossible to get a job and afford to have kids and family and and to have a place without renting?

And also to have a car or rent a car? I do these days it's becoming close to impossible to have a place and job and even have kids and family and a relationship and things now are close to impossible to achieve and also I've been trying for years since I finished school and nothing is going to happen I've basically given up on the hope of having all that and I'm only 24 and I've lost hope to have all that because of society now. And it was no problem with my parents and grandparents when they were my age and living in a big city it is next to impossible to achieve the same thing as my parents and grandparents when they were the same age as me. I may as well quit And go back to living with my parents because of it I
4
3