3 d

Why is my past following me too much?

I wasn't too much of a believer in karma but now I'm not sure. This sounds like eternal punishment to me. Every time I'm trying to help others, my past won't leave me alone and I get exposed.

A couple days ago was my very first time participating on an animal shelter. Then yesterday I was helping someone that found an injured cat on the side of the street.
All of the sudden, this couple started saying ''It's that bad seed again. Many summers might have passed but her face didn't change. She's a freak of nature. We had a cat like that too''.

I've been super patience but I had enough already. I raised my voice this time and was like ''Why are you people on my case. I'm trying to help others in the community by now. I'm sorry for my actions back then. If that's not good enough, I don't know what else to do. Can you all leave me alone now.
3 d
I already accepted to help others in the community as my forever debt.
Why is my past following me too much?
2
3