6 d

Is it too soon to quit? Or put in 2 weeks?

So I started working at a store on Monday and the guy that hired me literally quit over the weekend. I came in on Monday and he was gone. I started at a weird time and the only had me on the schedule for one day in the week. I ask the assistant manager if she could please add me because I quit my last job (the manager bullied me nearly every day and this was the second time going through bullying. The first time was worse and I couldn't deal with it again) she said that she couldn't add me to it and I would have to call the district manager for hours. So I did and he had me working at a completely different store to help set up. It sounds easy but it's not, it's very straining but I have been getting more hours. I thought after this week is up I will have more hours. They just sent me my schedule and I literally work only 2 days next week! I need hours, and the money. I have an interview today at another place and if they pay more should I accept it and put in my two weeks there? Should I wait or what? I dont even know what to do.
6 d
Update, even the assistant manager herself told me so many people are quitting, and I asked her why and she said she didn't know. I have a feeling it's because the hours were so small.
1
1