11 d

I'm very interested in genetics and trying to learn about them but this picture is wrong!.. ?

Im very interested in genetics and trying to learn about them but this picture is wrong!.. ?
http://www.interactive-biology.com/wp-content/uplo...

If the dominant traits and the recessive traits are correct, why are there more people in the world with Type 0 blood? ! Why are there more people WITHOUT webbed feet? ! Why are there more normal heighted people? Why are there a lot of Asians with STRAIGHT hair rather than curly that some stupid people (Girls Ask Guys) claim that is a more dominant trait than the former! I don't get it! Someone help me to understand? ! Thank you.

Add: I'm left handed. My brother is also left handed. It says on there that left handed-ness is a recessive trait! So then why are me and my brother left handed? My mom is right handed and my dad is left handed! She's the only right handed person in the family therefore making 3 out of 4 people in the family left handed! ... Thanks..
2
2