23 d

Is it okey to help keep my fathers garden workers 5year old daughter when he is facing hardships?

So my father has a gardener that has a 5year old daughter, he doesn’t make as much money mostly when he gets paid he uses the money to pay for child support towards his second baby and he keeps other relatives at home that he has to help out as-well, His little girl is 5yrs old she’s never been to school, she wears worn out clothes, it really bothers me whenever I see her not being given an opportunity to go to school, am not married yet but I stay with a house help I was thinking of maybe helping him out by keeping his little girl (not adoption) at my home and send her to school. she still gets to see her dad every weekend whenever I visit my father, would that be okey for me to offer such help to the father?
8
0