1 mo

If you became a billionaire, what would be the first thing you would spend your money on?

The_FallenOne
I think the first thing I would buy with a fortune, is multiokacres of green grassy land so that I am able to breed horses and alpaca. This buisness would do nothing, but further my fortune.
1 mo
Many acres* not multiokacres.
😤
1 mo
After buying the land, I would donate do charities, children hospitals, and animal shelters. Then hire an assassin/hitman to make like 5 people disappear.
And lastly, I would alli the United State with all nations militarily allied with India; Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan and Bangladesh. Then bomb the Sovereign Islands of Sentinelese people for killing anyone who sets foot on the island. Then US and all the allied forces would bomb India if they tried to fight back.
80
35