8 d

This is not whining question. I want to know the reason why my coworkers don't like me or see me as a friend? Would you please help me?

Anonymous
My coworkers never invite me to any parties, we have 15 coworkers and why is it only 13-14 are invited and not me. Someone brought candies for coworkers from another department, everyone has their name on the candies just not me. People have nothing to talk to me about. They never initiate the conversation. Whenever I respond to something they ask, I have to think about it so much and rarely they reply to what I said. I've changed my job three-four times but it's been the same every time. Even on dating sites, I get laid 4-5 times a month but I've never attracted someone in real life. Help me please.
4
1