What are you doing to keep yourself busy while staying at home?

mistixs
Since people without symptoms are inadvertently spreading COVID19 (& it eventually spreads to at-risk people who die from it), it is important to stay home to reduce the spread.

Some people complain about how remaining in their homes isn't realistic because there's nothing to do, but there are plenty of things to do in your home and in your own yard. Here's my list of ideas for things for people to do to keep themselves busy:

- Spend time with other members of your household (including pets)
- Keep in touch with friends over Skype and other online communication methods
- Research/read about things you're interested in
- Play video games
- Binge TV and movies
- Listen to music
- Make art
- Write
- Drink healthy amounts of alcohol
- Do some cleaning
- Learn a skill
- Learn a language
- Masturbate
- Meditate
- Exercise
- Do yoga
- Take a bubble bath

What other ideas do you have for people who don't know what to do while remaining in their homes/yards?
COVID19 hasn't become a problem in my area. I haven't been advised to stay home.
I've been advised to stay home, but I refuse to do so, because it would be boring.
I've been advised to stay home, but I refuse to do so, for another reason.
Vote C
I've been staying home and finding it boring, and your list (and other people's suggestions) don't help
Vote D
I've been finding it boring, but your list (and/or other people's suggestions in the comments) are helpful
Vote E
I haven't been finding it boring. However I have no ideas to add to your list.
Vote F
I haven't been finding it boring. I have ideas to add to your list
Vote G
GirlGuy
+1 y
Ugh. Of course I mention "masturbate" just once in passing & this question gets automatically put in the Sexuality category.
51
31