3 d

What are some things you learned or that God has taught you?

In my job:
- I learned God will give me all that I need to do his will when He wants me to do it - I had back pain before getting my job and it would start with just 1-3 hours of standing but during my on I was on my feet for 30 - 40 hours a week with no back pain whatsoever - I believe its because God wanted me to work so He got rid of the obstacles which would stop me from working

In School
- I came up with a strategy of thinking outside the box and being creative by breaking regularities in how I approached and came up with solutions - I learned to draw conclusions and resolutions to dilemmas I was facing by doing culturally sensitive observation in the situation I was in and this helped me with my job - I also learned to pursue service and personal excellence without basing my self worth or personal identity on the work and achievements I was doing

In Religion
- I learned to keep a low profile and that it was better to worship privately than it was to have thousands of books or lectures for others while being empty inside - I also learned modesty and humility

In Diet and Exercise
- I learned that your body will tell you what is good and bad for you and you should follow your instincts to succeed and be healthy

In Family
- I learned not to accept advice from wicked people - even if they are family and you have to fight to resist their words - I also learned not to wish for the damnation of even your worst and most hateful enemies because the suffering they will endure exceeds the suffering they put you through
7
0