Is this a red flag if Aman has bad family relationships with his Abusive mom or sisters?

Askerhasmatured

Let's start with this?
Do you have a good relationship with your Father? Or with your Sisters or brother?
If you answered yes the the answer would be "just because your family life was perfect doesn't mean everywhere is okay!

And if you answered is "my family relationship wasn't good either" the. The next answer will be this: "you that your family relationship is not good either right? so why do you Judge men if their Family issues aren't going well"

First off who in the bloody hell has a good relationship with their Abusive manipulate parents or manipulative siblings?

a Modern American woman believes in her logic that if a man has a bad relationship with his sister (who bullies and manipulates him ) or mother (who neglected him as a child) is a red Flag
I would red flag a man if he doesn't have good family relationships with his mom or sis (even though I don't have a good family relationship with dad it bro) lol haha (evil laugh)
Vote A
I am not like one of those unfair girls out there
Vote B
The modern woman is a very unfair human being dude
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Is this a red flag if Aman has bad family relationships with his Abusive mom or sisters?
Add Opinion