- Hello, I'm looking for a new dog but I need a little help of yours.
- This puppies I found are mixed with a Krast Sheppard and German Sheppard breed.
- I personally like German sheppard more than the Krast one as I am not really a fan of a long fur and kind of smashed mouth.
- Mother and dad resemblance differs between dad or mother just the same as it does between us, human. Someone may tend to look more like their mom, while the other one more like their dad.
- This puppy looks very cute just as most of them puppies of any breed do, but when they grow up they gain certain physic that asambles their breed.
- I've found many examples of the dog mixed with the same breed and they all looked different. So I am here to ask for a little help.
A photo bellow displays how my puppy looks right now. Photo of my puppy
MIXTURE OF A BREED:
Karst shepardGerman ShepardEXAMPLES OF THIS BREED AS AN ADULT DIFFERS. Some tend to look more like a German Shepard while others more like a Karst Shepard. Puppies of both breeds have their ears down so it is hard to know by just that.
Select age and gender to cast your vote: