22 d

Whats your "hard to argue with an idiot moment"?

Smashingdoozy
Inspired by a Reddit post. Here's a couple examples:

"A person from my high school said in a class that poor people are the only people who should to pay taxes because they are the "biggest burden to society." That was his justification to why people who are not in poverty should not pay taxes. Same guy said I was "too much of a liberal" because I didn't want to use a plastic."

"Not my story but once my friend (friend A) was having a friendly (turned sour) debate with another friend (friend B) about how sometimes people just don't have a choice, in the context of, they can't just choose to live a frivolous life because of their family background etc.

Friend A proceeds to say, "what about starving children born in Africa, it's not like they had a choice." To which Friend B answered..."WHO ASKED THEM TO BE BORN IN AFRICA? JUST DON'T BE BORN THERE."

That's when we knew..."
6
0