I think I witnessed someone dispose of a dead body?

Anonymous
Last night, around midnight I let my dog out to pee before bed. While I was out there I noticed a man in an all red outfit across the street standing at the corner. At first I didn’t think anything of it. But then I saw him staring at me like a crazy person and noticed that he was dragging a very heavy looking trash can behind him. When he saw me staring back he stopped moving. For a moment it seemed like he was going to walk towards me and I got terrified so I picked up my dog and ran in the house. When I came in the house my mom was standing in the window and started asking me about the suspicious looking man outside. We watched him. He dragged the cam across this big road that leads to a completely different neighborhood. There’s a lake and lots of wooded areas over there. We watched until he was out of sight, but we happened to catch him when he returned. The trash can seemed a lot lighter then. My mom and I took pictures of him because he seemed very sketchy. I can’t think of any logical reason why a man would be taking garbage to a completely different neighborhood at midnight. A part of me wants to call the police, but I also don’t want to act like a Karen.
I think I witnessed someone dispose of a dead body?
Add Opinion