Am I wrong for getting upset at my he for his farting habits?

Anonymous

This story is gonna sound weird at first but I think it makes sense at the end. So ( yes we’re young by the way, not super young tho high school age) we were playing truth or dare and I asked him if he’s ever farted next to me before. I expected him to say once or twice right, he said whenever he needs too. Like he doesn’t think he should try and distance himself at all. I’d smell stuff pretty regularly around my boyfriend but I assumed we walked past a restroom or garbage since I didn’t think he would just fart next to me on purpose. Especially without warning so I could at least move. I understand being comfortable when your living together but I just felt borderline hurt that he was so comfortable 6months in and that he never held them in it left the room ( like he wasn’t attracted to he or something) I called him gross and stuff and it didn’t seem to hurt his feelings too much but with him it’s hard to tell. For the record the worst thing is done around him is burp on call muted lol
3
0