How to have the proper closure between you and your next door neighbor. Read the whole thing please?

Anonymous
So I once was involved with this guy last year and this year. We stopped talking with each other last year, due to his behavior and us, we just wasn't working out, and he also got involved in a relationship. I was hurt and mad at him a while last year, yea. He's just my friends with benefits why stress or flex on someone that was just sex and took advantage of my kindness then and now smh. Btws, so as time went on last year, I just started to switch gears and picked up more hours at my job. And also prayed to lord for my sins and asked God to forgive me. Last year at one point, I didn't know if god was listening, but he did hear me and It worked. This guy was out of sight and out of mind, and I stopped just giving a shit. Even if I would see him, I just didn't fucking care. Now Fast forwarding up to now in 2020. About 3 months ago, he comes back around, I wasn't really giving into him, until one day I slipped up and we had sex. Okay, I'm sorry I was hot under my belt and didn't mind sexting with him. It was only suppose to have happen once. But, we did it to other times, Lord knows I was to vulnerable and to open. Anyways, we was doing good with communication and just talking until one day, he just disappeared out the blue. I tried not to think much of it, so I waited to see if he was going to reach out to me. And he didn't, so I was definitely in my feeling and feeling some type of way. So I reached out to him and said and snap on him. He didn't found what he was doing to me a big deal, but it was in my eyes. And he thought that I would pick random fights with him out the blue. But I only did it when he did stuff to me, that he didn't see. Now moving on, fast forwarding, I want to say that it has been a week or 2 weeks since we haven't spoken. But when we did, the truth came out. He only came around, for my body not to start over and try to work on being friends. Read update to question...
4 mo
What an ass. Now with him he seems very content with getting what he wanted and keeping his distances and not speaking with me. When I done nothing wrong to him frfr. But it's kind of challenging for me a little. My hours has been cut and I have been home...
4 mo
I do go out, but I rather be working. And sometimes when I am in my house, I tend to think him or sometimes wanna fuck him, Or fuss him out. And yes, I did go to god and prayed about my situation. But, how I got over him last year, was from the help of God, but also working and keeping busy. So what could I do now?
2
0