1 mo

One of the most important qualities you can have is to be open to the possibility that you might be wrong , do you agree?

Lynx122
To me this has been my saving grace on many occasion. I am very stubborn and believe in my reasoning but I'm never so certain that I'll ignore everything speaking against my position. I do have a hard time with introspection but it's not for lack of effort. For the big realisations I usually have to have a crash before it really sinks in but it always does and then I bounce back again.

I feel like if you have this quality no matter how misguided or based on bias and emotions your opinions or approach to life are, you're never beyond the point of no return but once you decide you're the only one that knows anything then you can never be saved from the destruction of your own making.

I think I've ome quite a way from where I was a few years ago and I hope when I look back in a few years I'll have made even more progress than before :)
3
11