3 mo

Play Amanda's question aggregator game: Ask a question, answer a question?

AmandaYVR
Play Amandas question aggregator game: Ask a question, answer a question?
What about this for an idea?
Is it difficult to bring activity to your questions? Is there a burning question you've been wanting to ask, or already asked, and haven't received the responses you were hoping for?
I am giving you my account as a venue on which to ask any question you like. You ask, hopefully if others find it interesting, they answer.
Everyone who asks, should answer someone else's. That way, there is a better chance of people getting at least one/some answers.
It's like a wheel of fortune, spin the wheel of randomness. I love unpredictability. Or the old 'leave a penny, take a penny' (back when pennies had value. Speaking of, did you know that old pennies made in the U. S. in the 1970s are made with real copper and have a value of 185%? Great R. O. I. pro tip... Holy smokes. That's almost a whole 2 cents.)
Ready... go!
11
4