29 d

Simple quote for a change? How do you personally understand "Fake it till you make it" ?

Regmorus
Recently I saw some opinions and interpretations that were in a sense related to the quote which I found funny :)
28 d
Wow! I now see that different interpretations are possible indeed. I apologize for being that presumptious with my belief that there is THE one interpretation and others are due to misundertstanding.

I perceived them as funny back then, but indeed it's not funny but legit.

The intepretation I had in mind is As long as you can't do something, just try to do it as good as you can or try to do something similar increasing the degree of similarity, and be convinced that for now it is enough, that
28 d
for now it is (almost) what you really have to be doing and then, one day, you'll find out you are in truth doing the thing that you weren't able to do perfectly.
2
3