1 mo

Where would you guess that I'm from and why?

LovingLover
Question better suited for those who are familiar with me but you can still try, and please say why you guess that place.
Where would you guess that Im from and why?
I will tell you one dream I had in the past. I once dreamed of moving to Alaska to be a Fisherwoman. I was attracted to the beauty in nature, and the chance I would get to see Aurora Borealis (Nothern Lights)... the cool temperature (I'm not accustomed with or good at handling cold but I don't mind wearing lots of clothes to get cozy). A Fisherwoman because I thought it would fulfill my desire for adventure. The storms, the sea life encounters... and exercise combined.. maybe I thought more realistic than becoming an environmental conservationist or maritime (underwater) welder.
.. I had also seen movies with sled dogs and that sort of thing. The snow world had cool stories.
10
1