1 mo

Do you enjoy confusion and chaos like I apparently do? It seems to be one of most enjoyable things to me to participate in it and to create it?

Regmorus
Though I should mention that while I am doing it, I always try to do it "gently". In a way that if other people are involved there is no harm done to them...

if we ignore the minor "harm" they inflict on themselves by being not openminded or easily triggered by harmless things that weren't intended to be of any bad to them.

I discovered today that apparently just living, seeing, playing some confusion, chaos, inpredictability in any way is very enjoyable to me. Probably one of the reasons why I like nature so much innately and resonate with it.

Though not saying that I can't enjoy order and structure as well. To each it's own time. It's an interchanging game of chaos and order, true life.
0
1