1 mo

If someone offered you drugs (before you answer read the whole thing please) would you use them if the drugs were in the form of binaural beats?

Samoht_Sirrom1
Binarural beats are two different wavelengths of sound (One played in each ear) and due to the difference they generate a third sound is produced where they meet. This is known to cause brain wave manipulation, and there have been been "drugs" created that use these sounds to simulate the effects of said drugs. Works best if passively listened to while completely relaxed. You can even listen to LSD for free on Spotify search for "I-doser"
Free, Legal Drugs, no side effects, no positives on drug test, and no permanent effects... Sign me up.
I won't use drugs no matter what I don't care about how it does it, If it messes with my mind at all it's dangerous
Wait a way to try drugs without the risk of becoming an addict... I've got to try this.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1