1 mo

Bullying; has anyone dealt with this?

whenthedankhitsig
About 6 years ago, last year of primary school (which is 7th grade for Americans I believe) I started getting bullied by my new class.

The next year I started going to middle school, hoping I would get a nice class, but I ended up getting bullied for another two years.

Especially in that second year I started losing hope. I was left out, didn’t talk to anybody and I started developing gradually worsening suicidal thoughts.

Anyways, enough of that. I’m to this day still noticing that it is hard for me to talk to new people, and especially women. I feel like I have socially developed so little during those hard years because I hadn’t really talked to any girls at all. It’s almost traumatic to me to meet new people that I know I’m going to be stuck with for a while, because I’m scared it’s gonna be 8th/9th grade all over again.

I’m wondering if anybody is/has been going through the same experience, and if they have advice for me. I feel held back socially by my past traumatic experiences and I want to stop that.
Bullying; has anyone dealt with this?
1
1