1 mo

Do you use exact change when you buy something or get change back?

Daniela1982
I heard there was a coin shortage because everyone just puts their change in a jar and doesn't use the exact change at the store. The banks no longer have the coin sorters where you could turn them in and get your money. So I took my bowl of change down to the store to turn it in to one of those coin sorting machines. I choose the "get cash option" They charge you a percentage of the haul which is understood or they wouldn't make any money on their machines. So I got my receipt and it said "Redeem from any cashier". Well they only had one check stand open at Walmart so I waited for 2 people ahead of me to finish and presented my receipt and was told, "We don't do that here, you have to go to customer service" I said well it says any cashier. Are you not a cashier? So then I had to wait through several people at the customer service desk to get my money. I'm leaving it in the dish for now on!
Walmart sucks!
Walmart sucks!
9
0