22 d

How can one be less self-absorbed and self-directed? Like reflecting not only based on perspective "how it is in my life", "how I feel about it"?

Regmorus
How can one be open to all resonable perspectives / possible views - even to such far from own - at the level of consciousness where the accessible directions for thinking and prior structural depth (i. e. how complex the ideal description (let's say in words though more precise would be "in ideas") of the core of the thought is) are chosen?

I have hard time being a good person because I can only base my thoughts (subconsciously/on the level before thinking) on what I myself think and do it authoritatively in manner of expression and of thinking itself.

How can I become a person who sincerely is able to consider all (reasonable) different views and not only tries to do it consciously and in actions while being insincere with themselves by trying?
22 d
PMUB. Maybe ignore description. Maybe I am looking more for simple advice that I can't think of by myself, like what to do - concrete actions - to be less self-based and self-fixed.
0
1