21 d

Should I get married and have kids or should I be the rich aunt who never got married and travels all the time and only visits her family on holidays?

Anonymous
I want to get married and have kids but at the same time, I feel like people take up your time. If I never get married and have kids I'll have all the time in the world. But I also feel this NEED to have kids. I would hate to die alone and not continue my parent's legacy. But kids are also very stressful and so is marriage. I have a hard time making/keeping friends so I would probably have to travel alone (which is scary and boring) if I decide to become a rich aunt. What should I do?
Get married and have kids
Become a rich aunt who never got married, travels, and visits a few times a year.
GirlGuy
9
1