8 d

Why do you think this page lacks information about men?

Vencam
As I was surfing the internet for "male numbers" to take as reference (specifically hips to wais ratios) I stumbled across this Wikipedia page:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waist%E2%80%93hip_ratio
I generally like using Wikipedia as reference as I like how it organizes information, but in this case it got me a bit upset because it lacked the information I needed on men despite having it on women (so I had to resort to other sites).
In fact, the page has a section dedicated for both men and women's attractiveness in regard to WHR, but while the section about women spanned for over 150 lines, the one about men ended after... Only 2 short lines.
Do you think there is a specific reason for a site as big as Wikipedia to show this sort of difference in their coverage of information? Or was this just the result of the page being filled by a woman and being then not supplemented by any man, or maybe even someone forgetting to complete the page?
0
2