9 d

OK, here's the problem. My mom hates me, shd I leave my mother?

Anonymous
OK here I go. Iam an Indian man. 18yr. My mom knows that I have a condition know as agoraphobia, which leans I never leave my house. I'm a loner. I have friends, a lot. But I prefer to stay inside. That's because outside scares me from birth. I'm quite smart. I know that. But mom tells me I'm good for nothing, a fool. And she also abuse my feelings by telling me that I have no friends, and I don't know how to act in crowds, she knows that I am agoraphobic, but she tells me I have no talent to make friends, my brother is irritating. And he us good in everything. She always likes him, and boast about his talent all the time to me. ond day when I was 13yrs old. She took me to dinner She left me there and went home. Just to make my fears go away. But I bece dizzy out shock and passed out. Now I hate my mom. I'm currently 18 and I'm starting to let my fears go. But she thinks Im not still making friends. I have about 3000followers in instagram and I text few of them everyday. what shd I do now.
1
0