1 mo

Was there a moment in your life where you were afraid to stand up for yourself? How would you handle that situation differently if you could go back?

Sonorous
Even list multiple situations if you have many.
Was thinking about the time some dude at school stole my new Nike slides. It was the first day I wore them to school and I just let him because I was too afraid. Even though they were my property... Guess I just didn't want his fists to make my face part of the school's property. 😂

Didn't even tell the teacher or my parents. But if it happened now I would have told someone. I wouldn't care if he got in trouble or wanted to beat me up, there needed to be consequences for his actions. He basically stole my parent's money.

Photo by "Tadeusz Lakota" on Unsplash
13
18