2 mo

What do you do on a date with a friends with benefits, other then just have sex lol?

Anonymous
So this isn't a real serious matter, because friends with benefits are mainly just to casual hook-ups nothing more and nothing less. But I was also curious and I did some research online about friends with benefits and what do some do, if a male or female there your out with on a date what do you guys do. It didn't really give to much of a description because that's more like a rule that you don't do with a friends with benefits. You basically don't do the out in about showing off the person you are fucking to the public. Thats usually more on if you are trying to date them and be more open. But also my reasons and why I am asking lol. Well my use to be friends with benefits was willing to go out on a date with me, when the question was asked. But ugh I was really nervous: so I never did go. But if I did, I wonder how things between him and I would be. Like, he was expecting sex as well, but he also was willing to go to the movies, the mall or anywhere that I wanted to go. And I mean, this guy is a very sexual person. But just the fact that he was willing to be seen out side of the bedroom made me feel good. But does it necessarily mean anything, hell No lol. So any advice and what do you do with a friends with benefits if you to do go on like dates or whatever?
6
2