18 d

Ammo shortage, what's your alternative caliber?

Rangers
The corona apocalypse has caused ammo shortages across the country and possibly across the whole globe, so much to the point that some police agencies have switched to.40 S&W due to them not being able to find 9mm ammo. I can't even remember the last time I saw a box of.223 ammo in a gun store and.380, .357 magnum, 38 special, and 9mm is very scarce. As I've seen, many people have already turned to.45 acp, .40 S&W, 10mm, and even.357 Sig but at least where I am, those supplies too have been picked clean. Luckily, plenty of ammo companies like PPU still make cartridges that have been placed in the backburner but were still worth making in their minds, such as 25 acp, 32 acp, and 9mm makarov. I use Makarov ammo but it seems that supply has been picked clean, this leaves 25 and 32 acp. I've chosen 32 acp for it's compactness, lack of recoil, better reliability generally than 25 acp guns, and Kel Tec still makes their P32. I've looked for a P32 for long but only found the out of stock label until I went on gunbroker and found one for sale, I had to fight for it but I won it yesterday and it's coming in hopefully tomorrow and I ended up paying just below retail price for it. What's your alternative ammo source?
Ammo shortage, whats your alternative caliber?
Ammo shortage, what's your alternative caliber?
Add Opinion