1 mo

Why would a child harm or kill a baby or toddler?

Anonymous
I've heard of severe cases where a child between ages 8-12 hurts a baby or toddler. Or already preys one them sexually.

I was that age too and still knew very well babies and toddlers are a lot weaker than me and need both love and protection. Children aren't that stupid nor clueless about how delicate a baby is. Whenever cases such as the 10 year-old girl in Wisconsin that stomped a 6 month-old baby to death to silence him, Mary Bell (the 11 year-old who strangled 2 toddlers) or those 10 year-olds boys who tortured, sexually assaulted and killed a 2 year-old come to mind; I just feel like freaking out.

Already doing that at that age... what the hell? Why would a kid do that?
1 mo
Normally, a child's mind is full of love and innocence. They can sometimes be annoying, playful or silly with a toddler (childish... because that's what they are, a child) but nothing disturbing, much less about depravity and sexual things.
3
1