11 d

Bad things happen to those that treated me poorly, is that karma?

Anonymous
I'm not sure what to make of this. The few people I've encountered that did me wronged or treated me horrible, something bad always happened to them. I'll list 3 people.
- My HS bully that turned others against me: She ended a women's shelter because her alcoholic boyfriend would beat her
- A past cheating ex boyfriend from college: His business permanently shut down and he had to start from the bottom at another company.
- A guy's mother who treated me horrible and insulted my parents: She suddenly started having health issues and got diagnosed with diabetes

If this isn't karma I don't know what to call it. I never wished for anything bad to happen to others. I certainly don't even want my worst enemy to become sick nor die. I really want nothing happen but it's like I can't stop it nor have control over it. Bad things have happened to anyone that treated me horrible, bullied or betrayed me badly.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
0
1