6 d

Do you think that the pursuit to live longer will ironically cause the end of humanity?

jmac23
I honestly don't think humans are supposed to live to a hundred years nor do I want to live that long. I believe 50 to 60 is a decent age to pass. If you don't have your life together until then then I don't think there's isn't much to live for at that point. It's not a depression thing it's just a force of nature like gravity, sunlight, or even physics. Just then universe doing what it does. I am certain that this constant need to live for hundreds of years will lead to human extinction. Our hubris will cause our downfall. Of course this idea isn't new we are already familiar with human greed backfiring on us. It's just that the irony of that sounds way too plausible to me. Do you feel the same or a little different?
Sounds about right
Some I agree and some I don't
Everything incorrect
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
4