1 mo

Personality & confidence don't mean anything when you can't even get past the looks test. True or false?

Anonymous
I feel like above all other things, looks are the most important part of attraction. You have to get past the looks barrier first before anything else could work which makes it the most important part because no matter how much confidence you have or how great your personality is & how good of a person you are, none of that is really important or will matter until you ultimately get past the most crucial part which is the looks test. I'm tired of society feeding this bullshit lie to people that having a good personality is more important than anything else because obviously it's not. Human nature is a mean bitch but that's how the world really works. I just wish people would be honest about how important looks really are in society and to humanity. I won't say looks are everything but looks are almost everything
1
4