1 mo

How do I live in such a toxic household?

Anonymous
Half siblings don’t talk too , no relationship with parents , sister is my only person , and basically I have no one I can truly rely on it sucks going online venting to strangers but being a minor sucks like I’m 14 I have no idea how to make money my parents or well mom doesn’t even give me allowance like I hate taking their money knowing how much guilt she puts on me for it. I literally would wear 7 shirts maybe 12 for a year n a pair of shoes when I know we aren’t even broke. Is there anyone I can prob talk to n dm because I just don’t know like I Plan to graduate a year early but I just feel so lazy like a loser like no hobbies and we moved to Illinois from Texas so yea environmental change is hard too. I want to be to the fullest of my potientals Im the youngest in the family I’ve seen everyone’s mistakes and want to get hobbies and start being successful now but just it’s so hard with $0 and then no one to rely on. My sister yes but she can’t obviously do much for me we jus talk. Sorry if this is a lot.
1 mo
I just hate feeling so broke too wearing stuff to sleep I’ve been wearing for 3 years and then wanting to just feel good Yk. If there’s anyway anyone has advice making money please lmk
1 mo
I just don’t have any guidance I don't know what to do anymore like it’s jus hard not being able to do anything
3
1