1 mo

Why do I keep doing things that could be dangerous to me/things I will regret the next day when I’m upset?

Anonymous
When I hear bad news or when I’m upset I’ve gone from long hair to shoulder length hair because I’ve cut it myself in the bathroom sink with a dull pair of scissors in the middle of the night, I’ve gone outside in the middle of the night when it’s pitch black in my big city by myself in the rain without a rain jacket on and walked for 30 minutes not knowing where I’m going, I’ve taken dangerous drugs when I’m hurt, I’ve gone out in the middle of the night to meet with guys I just met on dating apps, etc. Why have I started to do these things that could harm me? I’ve noticed that I’ve been doing them but I don’t know why
2
1