21 d

Should it necessary be alarming when a child is mean to animals?

Anonymous
I've noticed that whenever a child steals, shoplift, says stupid things or bullies another kid it's regarded as childhood mistakes.

However, if a child acts in a cruel manner with an animal once it's immediately alarming. My best friend and I were mutual friends with our neighbor (lets call her Rosy). Rosy's daughter was 9 at the time. Both Rosie and my friend were already alarmed when the little girl was cruel twice to an animal. She threw a playmate's hamster on a lake to see if it could swim then the kid claimed she walked away laughing. Months later, she got caught wanting to throw a cat from the 2nd floor to see if it landed on 4 feet. She claimed it would've been a safe landing because it was mainly mud and soft dirt patches.

Unfortunately one of Rosy's bfs had indeed molested her but that's been solved now. The girl is now 17 and became a nice person. So every single time a kid is mean to an animal, people are very alarmed and think they're gonna be future sociopaths. Not necessarily.
6
0