27 d

Should people ask you to wait when they're in your way when driving?

red324
This irritates the hell out of me. A person is parked or just pulls up and clearly knows they're in your way and wants you to wait for 5 or 10 minutes while you're sitting in your vehicle yourself blocking traffic. It depends on the situation of course like if they have a big boat and it's taking them a minute for them to back it in that's fine, but when all they have to do is put it in drive and pull up 10 feet so you can get into your driveway I think that's just ridiculous. A few years back I had someone tell me to wait 20 minutes and I patiently waiting like 10 minutes and said to myself this is ridiculous. Hop in your truck and move it. This time a friend of one of the neighbors did the same thing and I gave them about 2 minutes and then I was like hey man I'm going into this driveway. The guy was honking at me and really wasn't even in my way to get into my driveway. Good way to piss of the neighbors but oh well. Opinions?
1
1