1 mo

Do you run in the house with scissors?

OlderAndWiser u
Do you run in the house with scissors?
I'm tired of following election coverage, so. . . most of us were taught that it is unsafe to run in the house if you are holding scissors. So, is Mom still around yelling at you? Somebody else yelling at you now? Or can you finally run with scissors?
I still live with one or both parents and I am not allowed to run in the house with scissors; are you crazy?
I still live with one or both parents and I am allowed to run in the house with scissors; my parents are way cool!
I live with my spouse/SO/main squeeze/boyfriend/girlfriend/love of my life, and I am not allowed to run in the house with scissors; are you crazy?
Vote C
I live with my spouse/SO/main squeeze/boyfriend/girlfriend/love of my life, and I am allowed to run in the house with scissors; my spouse/SO/main squeeze/boyfriend/girlfriend/love of my life is way cool!
Vote D
I live alone , and I am not allowed to run in the house with scissors; I can't allow myself to do that. Are you crazy?
Vote E
I live alone , and I am allowed to run in the house with scissors; I am way cool with myself!
Vote F
GirlGuy
Do you run in the house with scissors?
21
41